Setup a Blockchain
Züs is a high-performance decentralized storage network that offers privacy, GDPR compliance, tokenization, and security features for mission-critical applications
Züs provides an easy-to-scale infrastructure through Miners, Sharders, and Blobbers that perform several duties necessary for functional blockchain and storage systems.
Miners build, verify, notarize, and finalize blocks based on consensus. Miners need to store wallet and smart contract states on their ledger to ensure submitted transactions are executed correctly.
Sharder store blocks, keep records of View Changes through magic blocks and respond to queries from users. Anyone joining the network queries the Sharders to determine the active members of the blockchain.
They store data of any size and provide a single source of truth for that data.
At a high level, the steps you need to carry out in order to deploy a test 0Chain network include:
- Step 1: Setting up your project — Install the prerequisites to configure and run 0Chain network
- Step 2: Setup a network for the Züs components
- Step 3: Initialize and build the Züs components.
- Step 4: Start the Sharder and Miner Containers.
- Step 5: Register a Wallet using zboxcli.
- Step 6: Start the Blobber Containers.
- Step 7: Validate the Züs deployment.
- Step 8: Creating an Allocation on Blobber.