Additional Tips and Troubleshooting
To install WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) from Command Prompt, use these steps:
- 1.Open Start on Windows
- 2.Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
- 3.Type the following command to install the WSL on Windows and press Enter:wsl --install
WSL Install on Ubuntu
4. Restart your computer to finish the WSL installation on Windows.
5. Once you complete the steps, the latest version of the Ubuntu Linux distribution will be installed. 6. Now to start the Linux at any time on windows open the command prompt again and type:
Here is the command, just run it-
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"
To run the brew command after installation, we need to add it to our system path…
eval "$(/home/linuxbrew/.linuxbrew/bin/brew shellenv)"
Note: This step is not required for mac.
To ensure everything is working correctly to use brew, we can run its command-
Your system is ready to brew.
brew install mockery
or for Apple Silicon
arch -arm64 brew install mockery
Sample Response when retrieving mockery version should be similar to this:
24 Nov 22 03:53 IST INF Starting mockery dry-run=false version=v2.15.0
Note: At the time of installation the latest mockery version is 2.15.0.
These are additional tips for Mac in case you cannot get the setup running.
- Provide at least 5GB or more RAM to Docker.
- Increase Docker Swap to 3GB or more.
- Update Docker to the latest version.