Step 6: Starting the blobber containers
To start all the blobber containers navigate to the
blobber/docker.local/blobber|i>directories and run the start script. For instance, let's run 2 blobbers.
- 1.Open two different terminal tabs and first navigate to the
- 2.Run the following command for starting the blobber
Wait till blobber is ready to listen to requests. Here is a screenshot of blobber up and running.
- 3.Repeat steps 1 and 2 by changing the blobber directory to (blobber 2,3 etc) in new terminal tabs to start more blobbers
- Run each blobber on the new terminal tab
- To avoid errors, run the command specified in step 2 by only navigating to blobber directories.