Comment on page
- 2.Next, click on the three dots corresponding to your desired allocation. These three dots are clearly highlighted within a black box in the screenshot below.
- 3.Afterward, select the "Cancel" option.
- 4.Blimp will then present a summary of the tokens that have been reserved for this allocation. To release these locked tokens and have them returned to your wallet, click on "Confirm Cancellation."
- 5.Upon successful cancellation, all tokens will be refunded to your wallet.
- 6.Please note that the allocation will now be marked as expired and will no longer be available for selection. You can refer to the screenshot below for reference.