Comment on page
This page offers step-by-step instructions for signing up for the Chimney app.
- 1.Begin by visiting the Chimney App homepage and selecting "Host a Server."
- 2.Next, click on "Create Account."
- 3.Enter your desired username and phone number, then click the "Create Account" button.
Note: Upon successfully creating your account, you will receive a wallet mnemonic phrase. It is crucial to securely store this phrase as it will be needed for future account verification and recovery.
- 4.Safeguard your wallet phrase by creating a backup. Then, click "Continue."
- 5.Verify your mnemonic phrase and select "Confirm your Selection."
- 6.Your wallet will be successfully created once the mnemonic phrase has been verified. Click "Proceed" to continue.
It is recommended to use a minimum of 6 cores CPU and 500GB of storage with SSD so that performance of read write could be high thereby providing better rank for your blobber. If the rank of the blobber is high, there is a better chance of the blobber getting added to an allocation. Please follow the server configuration pre-requisites as given below:-