Comment on page
Visualize Blobber Logs
This page offers detailed instructions on how to access and effectively visualize Blobber logs using the Grafana Dashboard.
- 1.Begin by navigating to the Chimney Dashboard and select the "Logs" option. The logs section is highlighted within a black box in the screenshot below.
- 2.The application will then present you with a log list, categorized by Blobber and Validator.
- 3.To visualize these logs on the Grafana Dashboard, simply click on the "Go to Loki" button. This button is highlighted in the screenshot below.
- 4.Upon clicking the button, you will be redirected to the Grafana Dashboard where you can begin visualizing both Blobber and Validator logs.
- 5.To gain access to the Grafana Dashboard, please use your Chimney deployment username and password.
- 6.Once you are logged in, you can select a specific entity (Server, Blobber, or Validator) for which you wish to view and visualize the logs. For this example, let's choose "Blobber Logs."
- 7.To add a panel for visualizing the logs, click on the "Add" button, and then select "Visualize" on the Grafana Dashboard, as indicated in the reference screenshot below.